Our Location: Visit Us on Florida’s Forgotten Coast!
The Best Western Apalach Inn is located at 249 Hwy. 98 West in Apalachicola. Situated on the eastern end of the Florida panhandle, this charming Gulf Coast community offers tons of attractions and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
From Interstate 10 (60 miles east of Panama City)
Take Route 231 South to U.S. Hwy 98 East
We are located on the left side of Hwy 98, 3/4 of a mile before you reach downtown Apalachicola
From Route 319 South (80 miles southwest of Tallahassee)
Take U.S. Hwy 98 West through downtown Apalachicola
We are located on the right side of Hwy 98, 3/4 of a mile after you pass through downtown Apalachicola
Please contact us directly for driving directions from your town!
Here are just a few of the local attractions and recreational activities located a hop, skip and a jump from our hotel:
- John Gorrie Museum State Park in Apalachicola (1 mile)
- Apalachicola River (1 mile)
- Shopping, restaurants and nightlife in downtown Apalachicola (1 mile)
- Charter fishing (1 mile)
- The Orman House Museum in Apalachicola (1.5 miles)
- The Raney House Museum in Apalachicola (1 mile)
- Apalachicola National Estuarine Research Reserve Nature Center (7 miles)
- Gulf of Mexico (10 miles)
- St. George Island (12 miles)
- Cape St. George Light, Lighthouse on St. George Island (12 miles)
- Dr. Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park (20 miles)
- St. James Bay Golf Club (30 miles)
- Tate’s Hell State Forest (12 miles)
- Indian Pass Beach and Park (20 miles)
- Cape San Blas (22 miles)
- Cape San Blas Lighthouse (22 miles)
- St. Joseph Peninsula State Park (28 miles)
- Wakulla Springs (65 miles)
- Marianna Caverns (100 miles)
Want to learn more about nearby attractions and activities? Give us a call!
Our friendly staff will be happy to recommend the best things to see and do during your visit.